Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Trip to Portland


Lindsay, Ashley and Hailey posing for a picture.

Janessa and Ashley on her baptism day.  They look great!


The beach at Oceanside.


Another picture at Oceanside.



I love this picture of this of the girls!

I am so glad I had the chance to go to Portland.  It is gorgeous there.  I can't wait to go back, which I will do very soon.  I had such a great time and I am so glad I had the chance to be apart of something great this weekend, Ashley's baptism.  It was so sweet.

2 comments:

Elaina said...

I know! Is Oregon not the most awesomely beautiful place you have ever been to?? Now you see why I miss it so much! So are you ever going to come back to Riverside and visit or are you too cool now?

Janessa Couch said...

We had a blast with you coming here. The girls still talk about it. Thanks for the fun surprise.