Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Well, since it's been two months, I thought I would update my blog! I started school this week. I am so excited for this next stage in life! It has been a dream waiting to happen for so long. This semester I am taking two classes. The first one is English 101 on Monday and Wednesday. My second class is Math 10 on Tuesday and Thursday. I need to freshen up my skills in math! It has been WAY too long! I am a little nervous about my English class, but in the long run I think I will be fine. There is going to be a lot of discussing in her class and is totally out of the norm for me. I guess I better get outgoing sooner rather than later!  I don't know where this journey will lead me.  I do know it will lead me to where I need to go.

No comments: