As I wait for summer session class to start, I have been contemplating my life and those around me. I have a great life. I have a good job, the opportunity to go back to school, I get to help out my mom and dad, and a great calling in the Relief Society. Who can ask for more??
I can.
I am so worried about my siblings security in this world. I wish I could give them everything I had so they could just breathe for a bit. I have one sibling who it seems as though it keeps piling on and on and on and on and on. There has to be some point in time where it stops right? No... they just get more piled on. I guess I am having a little test of faith myself regarding them. How much does one endure? Are we the ones that need to say, "I can't take it anymore!!!" or do we just endure the best we can and live how one should by living the gospel principles we were taught when we were young.
I try not to be a bummer, but it has been so hard lately. Our family has been hit so many times with a lot of trials. Not just little ones....BIG ONES! I am concerned for my families well-being and hope it will start to turn around. I have to hope and have faith that in the end Heavenly Father, who knows us best, will look kindly on us, so that we will have the strength to carry on! I have to believe that! I have to know that He will be there in all and IS there.
Thanks for letting me vent.
1 comment:
Krissy, you are such a sweet soul. You have an awesome family and you all deserve the very best. I am glad that you love life. Hang in there. I truly believe that blessing come through trials if you keep faith.
Post a Comment